The area offers exceptional outdoor recreational activities:
• Minutes from Downtown Brevard (although, when you are here, you feel you are miles from nowhere).
• 15 minutes from the National & State Forests... this place is not just famous for the best hiking & mountain biking, but also for all of the beautiful waterfalls, which earned its nickname "The Land of Waterfalls."
• Property is like a park with its own playground (literally)
• Hike & explore without leaving the property (down time for mom & dad)
• Long Term Renters Welcome - Inquire for special rates.
Additional Local Info:
Check out these local websites to learn more about our area:
This place & area are a great place to get out and explore
< or> just to get away and do nothing
< or> both!
We look forward to your visit!
Brevard & Transylvania is one of the world's best destinations for outdoor activities. Here are some of the top things to do during your visit:
Pisgah National Forest
DuPont State Recreational Forest
Gorges State Park
Nantahala National Forest
French Broad River
Looking Glass Rock
Blue Ridge Parkway
You're running a web browser we don't fully support. Please upgrade it for a better experience.
Our site works best with Google Chrome.